Friday, May 23, 2008

Tonight

I can't wait to go to the movies tonight. I think I will have a lot of fun... But not as much fun as if Lee and Kindell was there. I wish I was with them right now... Some times it is easer to have friends every where. Also long as you choose your friends wisly. I know I mad some bad choses of hanging out with the wrong people.

I am going to see narnia. Hope, Bryan, Ben, Lauren, Rebecca, and that is it are going. Unless others show. I can't wait and hope that I will get to sleep over at Hope's house. I think it will be fun.

Little Jack is a little grumpy today. Yesterday I gave him a bath. I Got in to and I had a blast. There was bubbles every where. I love making him happy. It is loads of fun.

This is for you Lee if you see this... LOVE YA....Did II embarress you? Just kidding... Well see ya.

No comments: